Who we are
Exon Health Tourism Paradise (affiliated with the Exon Health Paradise Co.), founded in 2017, is a specialized health promoted organization located in Iran, Tehran.
Concerning the work experience of similar international companies and to provide health services to clients from all over the world, we have adopted an integrated system based on successful health studies and projects. We also focused on our motivated and experienced executives and reliable competencies of our qualified experts in health tourism.
Trusting to our executives in the field, we signed a contract with high rank and well-known health providers including board-certified physicians, hospitals and clinics, wellness and nature therapy centers to keep the clients’ rights in safe care.
Since your trust is highly appreciated and your health concerns are so important for us, we gathered a team of various board-certified specialists, health professionals, and tour experts to present you affordable, reliable and high-quality treatment in addition to safe and enjoyable travel to Iran.
Our key assets are Honesty, knowledge, expertise and high management capabilities. Modern technologies may shorten distances but are not able to build trust and close relations!
So, let's take hands together to experience pleasant memories…
• Become one of the top-level groups in the field of health tourism until 2025 in Asia
• Provide a positive and pleasant experience for customers using the services of the group
• Creative and intelligent development of health tourism services in Iran and the world
• Helping to promote health tourism standards
EXON CORE VALUES:
• Honesty and Trust
• Patient Safety
• Client orientation and customer focus
• Fair & Ethical Service
• Commitment to follow up services
• Quality Assurance
• Respect for stakeholder rights
• Creates value
- Eama Medical Development Company
LOCAL NETWORK PARTNERS:
Oman and Qatar:
Unit 504, Bldg. 326, Way 3307, Al Khuwair, Muscat, Oman.
Tel (Oman): +968 24992772 - +968 24992018
WhatsApp (Oman): +968 96000199