Hollywood smile is the perfect grin with white, glowing, gap-free and adjusted teeth. Celebrities and models dazzle people on the red carpet with their perfect smiles. Studies have shown that perfect teeth are a sign of physical health and good genes in people’s eyes.
A Hollywood smile is achieved through dental veneers. Veneers can fix problems such as discoloration, deterioration, chipped tooth and gaps and improve self-esteem and confidence.
Veneer comes in three types:
1.Porcelain veneer: thick structures that cover the front of the teeth. In this type, the enamel will be filed away in the amount of veneer thickness.
2.Lumineers: ultra-thin laminates covering the defects without any need for removing enamel layers
3.Composite resin: using dental filling material and modifying them to achieve certain characteristics matched to your teeth.
• Composite veneer (veneer) and porcelain veneer (laminate) are the two main types of dental veneers used for restoring the front surface of tooth. Each type of veneer has its own advantages and disadvantages, but this is something that you should discuss with your dentist.
• You are assured that we offer dental laminates manufactured in selected A-grade laboratories which are known for dental excellence and accuracy, and use only prosthetic materials sourced from across the globe with a long lasting guarantee. You should also keep in mind that the long-term success of your treatment will not only be ensured by the skills of your dental restoration specialist, but also by the quality of laminates, combined with the skills of the dental technician.
• Good oral hygiene should be particularly kept up to have the successful dental veneer treatment. You can control and maintain your oral hygiene with use of a soft-bristle toothbrush, fluoridated toothpaste, and dental floss. It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably 3 times, use dental floss every day and go to the dentist every 6 months for a dental check-up and ask for a descaling when necessary.
- It is notable that Individual leaflets based on the patient/client plan will be offered to you including instructions for before and after the procedure and also upcoming follow-up. During your stay in Iran, you will be fully supported by Exon's English and Arabic translation team, who will be happy to assist you with any concerns or queries that arise.
• High quality, reliable and long-lasting restoration with short time procedures
• Minimum invasive treatment used on the front surface of tooth to provide an instant Hollywood smile without compromising the healthy tooth structure
• Improvement of dental appearance by only trimming a thin layer from the anterior surface of tooth instead of removing a large part of the tooth to put a dental crown
• Restoration of virtually intact tooth without requiring root canal therapy of the tooth
• Recover of a perfect smile with easy and quick attachment to the front teeth instead of using a complicated and time-consuming orthodontic treatment
• High natural appearance by giving the ideal whiteness to the anterior teeth
• No allergy or sensitivity to metal due to its metal-free structure
• Manufactured by the special computerized CAD-CAM (Computer Aided Design- Computer Aided Manufacturing) technology for porcelain veneer to have excellent and guaranteed fixation
• Irreversible treatment that always needs to be installed to protect the tooth enamel on the surface of tooth
• No possibility of repair and must be usually reconstructed
• Not suitable in case of bruxism (grinding or clenching) habits
Note: The content of this package is designed and prepared by the Medical team of Exon Health Paradise Co. It is noteworthy that this package is informative and cannot substitute the prescription or recommended medical advice of your specialist.
Duration : Composite veneer: 1 Day (General), Porcelain veneer: 5 Days (General)