Liposuction in Iran
Best liposuction package at a special price in Iran
Liposuction in Iran :
Cost: From $1885
- Duration : From 7 to 14 Days(General)
• Reshaping one or more areas of your body
• Removing fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise
LIPOSUCTION IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
You may be unhappy about being overweight. You may also have a normal weight but unwanted fat deposit exists in some areas of your body such as your cheek, arms, flanks, hips and so on and these parts are mostly out of proportion. If you desire to remove these excess fats or if you want to improve your body shape, you can choose liposuction. The fat between skin and muscle can be removed through liposuction. Liposuction is recommended for the pockets of fat that are not easily removed by targeted diets or exercises. It is noteworthy that liposuction is not a final treatment for obesity. Liposuction needs anesthesia however if there is a need to excrete a large amount of fat an overnight staying in the hospital is required. Liposuction is a type of antiaging surgery that focuses on particular points of fat deposits that bothers you.
The cause of liposuction
Sometimes you get frustrated of doing exercise or diet for a long time since your localized body fat doesn’t respond. These points are mostly Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Calves, and ankles, Chest and Back, Hips and Thighs, chin and neck. Sometimes liposuction can be recommended for breast reduction or gynecomastia. You should keep your weight stable after liposuction otherwise this surgery would not be beneficial. Based on the appearance of the area, the volume of removing fat varies. After surgery, the skin constricts to the new contours of the treated points. Good skin tone and elasticity help treated areas look smoother. however, it cannot correct stretch marks or irregularities in the skin.
Liposuction helps you to reshape the areas with fat deposits. It is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the world. If you would like to achieve your dream shape for your body, liposuction is your choice. Exon in collaboration with Iranian professionals in cosmetic surgery helps you to make your dreams come true. If you are healthy, if you are realistic about yourself and about the surgery you would like to perform, so you can benefit from liposuction. Indeed, Liposuction can enhance your appearance and accordingly improve your self-confidence.
Exon works with highly trained medical professionals in cosmetic surgery and provides you world-class and excellent services including follow up until you heal.
How you prepare for liposuction?
First of all, you should consult with your doctor to be confirmed as being a good candidate for liposuction.
Ask your surgeon about the procedure and what you can expect from the surgery. Your doctor will ask you about your medical history, the medications and supplements you're currently taking and any pre-existing condition. Your doctor may order some medical examinations and lab tests before your operation.
Then your doctor will give you instructions on not taking certain medications like blood thinners several weeks before surgery.
If your operation is minor, it can be done in the doctor’s office but if you are removing a large amount of fat or you are undergoing another procedure at the same time, the surgery is done in a hospital followed by an overnight hospital stay. Either way, it is important to arrange for someone to take you home and stay with you the first night after the surgery.
Like other cosmetic surgeries, liposuction is a completely personal decision. Before stepping into the liposuction process, you should be aware of potential risks and complications as well as its benefits. Then you should sign a consent letter for being completely informed of the probable risks and complications.
Like any other surgery, liposuction has its potential risks including bad response to anesthesia, unexpected bleeding and so on but specific complications may be as following:
• Altered skin sensations that could be permanent
• Possible damage to lungs and abdominal organs and deeper layers including nerve, muscle and blood vessels.
• Altered skin sensation that may be permanent
• Heart and lung-related complications and blood clot formation in the deeper parts of the body (DVT)
• Fluid accumulation
• Irregular contours or asymmetries
What you expect from liposuction
• About a week after the surgery compression garments, fluids and rest are prescribed.
• You should not have a bath or shower during these days.
• To prevent the blood clot, you should move at least about every two hours. Moving will prevent swelling as the fluids circulate in your body.
• About 5 to 7 days after surgery your next medical visit will be arranged. Walking or stretching will be recommended by your surgeon based on your ongoing status.
• In the second week after surgery, you may return to your daily activities including your work. Indeed, it takes several months that the results of your liposuction are completely revealed.
• After a few weeks swelling will typically decline. Your appearance will be leaner about several months after surgery.
• If you keep your weight under control, the result of liposuction will remain; If not, your fat distribution may change or return to its previous areas.
1. What kind of treatment is liposuction?
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes excess fat deposits in some areas of the body like abdomen, hip, belly, arms or face after an unsuccessful diet or exercise. Liposuction is intended to improve body contour and to increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
2. How much should I pay for liposuction?
The cost of liposuction depends on the areas that are treated by liposuction. The least fee for liposuction is for only one area.
3. What is the criteria to be a good candidate for liposuction?
A good candidate is someone who is physically and mentally healthy. It means that the candidate should have realistic expectations from himself/herself and the surgery as well.
4. What is realistic expectation from liposuction?
Liposuction is permanent until you maintain your weight. It means that the candidate should avoid gaining weight because it may lead to the formation of new fat deposits.
5. What are the most common areas for liposuction surgeries?
In women, abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, arms, cheeks and neck are mostly treated. In men, the most common areas of liposuction may include abdomen, breast, flanks, neck, and chin.
6. What are the most common risks of liposuction?
Liposuction as an individual surgery is among the safest surgeries. However, doing too much liposuction in one day can be dangerous. Moreover, elective and unrelated surgeries that are simultaneously done with liposuction may be potentially dangerous. Liposuction like other surgeries may include bleeding, infection, nerve injury and skin scars.
7. How can I find the best surgeon for liposuction?
Indeed, cost is not the only item considered in choosing the best surgeon. You should feel free to contact your surgeon and ask any questions you may have about this procedure. Exon makes it possible for you to find the best and most professional Iranian surgeons in liposuction so you can get the answer to any probable question in this procedure through counseling before your final decision for liposuction.
8. Is liposuction a treatment for obesity?
Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity at all. This surgery is suggested for those people who have unsuccessful diets and exercises. Liposuction can help them to achieve their desired body contour in special areas.
9. What type of liposuction is safest form?
Liposuction with local anesthesia is safer than liposuction using general anesthesia.
10. What is the difference between liposuction and tummy tuck?
Liposuction is more common than tummy tuck because it is safer and is frequently done under local anesthesia. Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a kind of major surgery that is done under general anesthesia. In a tummy tuck, a large excision of skin and a large amount of fat is removed in a major procedure.
+ Read More - Read Less