Liposuction in Iran
Best liposuction package at a special price in Iran
Liposuction in Iran :
Cost: From $1885
- Duration : From 7 to 14 Days(General)
• Reshaping one or more areas of your body
• Removing fat from areas of the body that haven't responded to diet and exercise
LIPOSUCTION IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
You may be unhappy for being overweight. You may also be in normal weight but unwanted fat deposit exists in some areas of your body such as your cheek, arms, flanks, hips and so on. These parts are mostly out of proportion. If you desire to remove these excess fat or if you want to improve your body shape you can choose liposuction. The fat between skin and muscle can be removed through liposuction. Liposuction is recommended for the pockets of fat that are not easily removed by targeted diets or exercises. It is noteworthy that liposuction is not final treatment for obesity. Liposuction needs anesthesia however if there is a need to excrete large amount of fat an overnight staying in hospital is required. Liposuction is a type of antiaging surgery that focuses on particular points of fat deposits that bothers you.
The cause of liposuction
Sometimes you get bored of doing exercise or diet for a long time since your localized body fat doesn’t respond. These points are mostly Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Calves and ankles, Chest and back, Hips and thighs, Chin and neck. Sometimes liposuction can be recommended for breast reduction or gynecomastia. You should keep your weight stable after liposuction otherwise this surgery would not be beneficial. Based on the appearance of the area, the volume of removing fat varies. After surgery, the skin constricts to the new contours of the treated points. Good skin tone and elasticity help treated areas look smooth. however, it cannot correct stretch marks or irregularities in the skin.
Liposuction helps you to reshape these fat deposit areas. It is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the world. If you would like to achieve your dream in shape of your body here is the point. Exon in collaboration with Iranian professionals in cosmetic surgery helps you to make your dreams come true. If you are healthy, if you are realistic about yourself and about the surgery you would like to perform, so you can accomplish liposuction. Indeed, Liposuction can enhance your appearance and accordingly improve your self-confidence.
Exon works with highly trained medical professionals in cosmetic surgery and provide you world class and excellent services including follow up until you heal.
How you prepare for liposuction?
First of all you should consult with your doctor to be confirmed of being a good candidate for liposuction. Your doctor will ask you from your past medical and surgical history. Your current medical status will be checked up.
Before the procedure, discuss with your surgeon about what to expect from the surgery. Your surgeon will review your medical history, ask about any medical conditions you may have and any medications, supplements or herbs you may be taking. You may also need to get certain lab tests before your procedure.
Then your surgeon will recommend you to stop taking certain medications, such as blood thinners or NSAIDs, at least three weeks prior to surgery. Other precautions may be prescribed.
If your procedure requires the removal of only a small amount of fat, the surgery may be done in an office setting. If there is a need to remove a large amount of fat or if you plan to have other procedures done at the same time — the surgery may take place in a hospital followed by an overnight stay. In either case, you should arrange for someone to drive you home and stay with you for at least the first night after the procedure.
Like other cosmetic surgeries liposuction is a completely personal decision. Before stepping in liposuction process, you should be aware of potential risks and complications as well as its benefits. Then you should sign a consent letter for being completely informed of the probable risks and complications.
Like any other surgery liposuction has its potential risks including bad response to anesthesia, unexpected bleeding and so on but specific complications may be as following:
• Change in skin sensation that may persist
• Damage to deeper structures such as nerves, blood vessels, muscles, lungs and abdominal organs
• Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
• Fluid accumulation
• Irregular contours or asymmetries
What you expect from liposuction
• About a week after the surgery compression garments, fluids and rest are prescribed.
• You should not have a bath or shower during these days.
• To prevent the blood clot, you should move at least about every two hours. Moving will prevent swelling as the fluids circulates in your body.
• About 5 to 7 days after surgery your next medical visit will be performed. Walking or stretching will be recommended by your surgeon based on your ongoing status.
• In the second week after surgery, you may return to your daily activities including your work. Indeed, it takes several months that the results of your liposuction are completely revealed.
• After few weeks swelling will typically declines. You will have your leaner appearance about several month after surgery.
• If you keep your weight under control, the result of liposuction will remain; If not, your fat distribution may change or return to its previous areas.
1. What kind of treatment is liposuction?
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes excess fat deposits in some areas of body like abdomen, hip, belly, arms or face after unsuccessful diet or exercise. Liposuction is intended to improve body contour and to increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
2. How much should I pay for liposuction?
Cost of liposuction depends on the areas that are treated by liposuction. The least fee is liposuction in only one area.
3. What is the criteria to be a good candidate for liposuction?
Good candidate is someone who is healthy in physical assessment and in mind. It means that candidate should have realistic expectation from himself/herself and the surgery as well.
4. What is realistic expectation from liposuction?
It means that the candidate should avoid weighing because it may lead to new fatty body shape. So liposuction is permanent until you maintain your weight.
5. What are the most common areas for liposuction surgeries?
In women abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, arms, cheeks and neck is mostly treated. In men the most common areas of liposuction may include abdomen, breast, flanks, neck and chin.
6. What are most common risks of liposuction?
Liposuction as an individual surgery is among safest surgeries. As a matter of fact doing too much liposuction in one day can be dangerous. Moreover, elective and unrelated surgeries that is simultaneously done with liposuction may be potentially dangerous. Liposuction like other surgeries may include bleeding, infection, nerve injury and skin scars.
7. How can I find the best surgeon for liposuction?
Indeed, cost is not the only cause for choosing the best surgeon. You should feel free to contact with your surgeon and ask any question you may have about this procedure. Exon makes the possibility for you to find the best and most professional Iranian surgeons in liposuction so you can be confirmed of any probable question in this procedure through counseling before your final decision for liposuction.
8. Is liposuction treatment for obesity?
Liposuction is not treatment for obesity at all. This surgery is suggested for those people who has unsuccessful experienced diets and exercises .liposuction can help them to achieve their desirable body formation and in special areas.
9. What type of liposuction is safest form?
Liposuction with local anesthesia is safest form using general anesthesia.
10. What is the difference between liposuction and tummy tuck?
Liposuction is more common than tummy tuck because it is safer and is frequently done under local anesthesia. Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a kind of major surgery that is done under general anesthesia. In tummy tuck a large excision of skin is performed and a large amount of fat is removed as a major procedure.
+ Read More - Read Less