Face lift in Iran
Full and detailed Facelift (Rhytidectomy) package in Iran at the lowest price
Face lift in Iran :
- Duration : 7 Days (In General)
• To relieve the main signs of aging in the face
• To rejuvenate the facial skin
• To restore vitality and confidence
FACELIFT IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Facelift or rhytidectomy surgeries have improved a lot compared to earlier days. At first, the facelift aimed to tighten the skin but today the surgeons manipulate the muscles, skin, and fat and lift the face by repositioning these tissues. Facelift works on sagging cheeks, smile line, jowls and other aging signs from temple to the chin.
Know what you want to change and discuss it with your surgeon in consultation sessions. Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications that you are currently taking. If you are a smoker and you are taking supplements, make sure to mention that as well. The doctor examines your face and gives you recommendations. You may not need the surgery and can have your desired outcome through less invasive means. Or you may need additional surgeries like a chin implant.
The cause of facelift
Stepping in the facelift operation starts with one's motivation. Some people suppose that plastic surgery can change their life. However, it cannot be a fact. If you are not mentally healthy or if you have recently experienced an emotional trauma so this surgery is not recommended for you. It just makes you more depressed.
You should have a logical self-imagine in this regard, you can have normal expectations about yourself and your body. The surgery can just help you to improve your self-esteem through body-image. Thus your body image matches your refreshed, young and energetic inside. Jowls, a double chin, sagging cheeks, and a deepened smile line are some of the aging signs that can be improved by facelift surgery.
Preparation for facelift procedure
Wear comfortable, loose and button-down clothes on day of your surgery. Arrangements to have someone to pick you up after surgery and stay with you for two days is recommended. You may need medical supplies such as gauze and ointments, ice packs and clean towels for your recovery at home.
The following instructions are recommended prior to the operation:
• It is suggested to stop smoking weeks before surgery until several weeks after surgery. This prescription is suggested for proper healing and recovery.
• You should refrain from taking aspirin or vitamins like vitamin E.
• To prevent complications, it is better to not use herbal supplements.
Risks of facelift surgery
• Infection: fever and infectious discharges are signs of infection so taking good care of your wounds and use prescribed anti-biotic to prevent infection is recommended.
• Your surgery may rarely carry some complications like blood loss and anesthesia-related risks.
• The stitches are visible and coming out before the expected time for their removal.
• Your healing process may be prolonged.
• Asymmetric and unfavorable results may occur.
• You may need another surgery to reach your optimal face.
What to expect
A facelift doesn’t decrease your age but gives you a refreshed look and you seem less-tired. Your results will last for 5 to 10 years. After doing facelift surgery you look 5 to 10 years younger than your previous looks.
FACE LIFT FAQS
1. What are the benefits of having facelift surgery in Iran through Exon services?
If you want to have a more natural and good appearance following cosmetic surgery, you should choose your surgeon carefully. Exon facilitates your access to top surgeons using state-of-the-art instruments and cutting-edge techniques. Iranian plastic surgeons plan the surgery with the least incisions to ensure a comfortable recovery and strive to give you the best looks you deserve.
2. Who can have this surgery?
If the skin shows signs of aging but skin still has some elasticity, you are a good candidate for this surgery. You should have a good state of health and adjust your expectations to be realistic. People from 40 to 70 can have this surgery. However, age is not a restrictive factor.
3. What is the kind of anesthesia used for a facelift?
A facelift is done under general anesthesia.
4. How long does the surgery take?
Commonly the surgery is outpatient and takes about two to three hours. The patient can live on the same day and usually, there is no need for a hospital stay.
5. How is the facelift surgery done?
After anesthesia, the surgeon makes cuts behind and a little in front of the ears. Then the skin gets detached from underlying facial muscles and tissues. In a traditional facelift, skin gets tightened and the excess skin and fat get removed. An SMAS facelift, the facial muscles get manipulated as well. Then the surgeon stitches the incisions and puts bandages on the wounds.
6. How is the recovery process?
The swelling and bruising resolve after 2-3 weeks. After a few days, your bandages will be removed and you can go out after several days when you’re feeling better. You will have 2 to 3 follow up sessions in the first 3 weeks. These sessions are for checking the bruising and swelling and removing the stitches. Some people experience headaches and itching at the incision sites that can be managed by taking medications and using ointments. The healing process can take up to 6 months but 90% of the ultimate result is achieved by the third month.
7. When can I keep on working?
You can go back to work after two weeks.
8. When can I resume my workout plan?
You can start your exercises after 4-6 weeks. If you run and jog, make sure to avoid sun exposure for a few weeks.
9. Will I look stretched after facelift surgery?
No, if your surgeon is skilled and experienced. Nowadays the facelift techniques have improved a lot. The surgeons don’t just tighten the skin. They use fillers and repositioning of fat tissues to restore the lost volume in facial features and work on muscles to lift the face without stretching the skin.
10. Will the scars be noticeable?
It takes time for the wounds to heal. Your doctor will give you medication for preventing colored scar tissue formation. Women with long hair can hide the scar under their hair until the healing process is complete. Women with short hair and male patients can grow their hair during this period as well.
11. What is a mid-facelift?
The facial area is divided into three parts: lower face from upper lip to neck, mid-face from eyes to the upper lip, upper face from hairline to the eyes. The facelift can be done on the lower and mid-face. Lower facelift can be combined with a neck lift.
12. Will a facelift have any effects on my dark circles and puffiness under my eyes?
The facelift surgery doesn’t affect these matters directly however gradually improves it. Sometimes a combination of the surgery with the eyelid lift and filler injection can present you optimal results you may want.
+ Read More - Read Less