Cheek Augmentation in Iran
Cheek Augmentation full package in Iran | Best price with all the details and Inclusions
Cheek Augmentation in Iran :
- Duration : 3 Days
• To have younger face and cheek appearance
• To add volume and lift the cheek
• To boost self-image through cheek cosmetic surgery
CHEEK AUGMENTATION IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Cheek augmentation is a kind of aesthetic operation to add or increase volume to the cheeks or lift them. Along with aging, our cheeks start sagging and losing volume. Cheek augmentation can be a good choice to remedy this process. Cheek augmentation can restore your youthful appearance and bring harmony and balance to your facial features. This surgery can also helpful for the people who have suffered from traumas in their mid-facial zones besides it can be beneficial for younger people with narrow or asymmetrical facial features. In this regard, cheek augmentation can also be considered as reconstructive operation besides cosmetic one.
What causes the need for cheek augmentation?
You may have decided to do a cheek augmentation if:
• You’re not confident about the appearance and contour of your cheeks.
• Your cheeks are too flat
• Your mid-face has been damaged
• Your cheeks are underdeveloped due to congenital defects.
• Your cheeks are drooped due to age or other factors.
What is Preparation processes for cheek augmentation?
Prior to cheek augmentation procedure, the following observations are recommended:
• You should be healthy both physically and psychological
• Your weight should be stable.
• You have to stop smoking and consuming alcohol at least two weeks before surgery.
• You should prevent blood thinners such as aspirin.
• It is suggested to inform your doctor about your allergies to medications if any.
• You should be assured of treated and controlled diabetes or infectious diseases
• Bleeding disorders should not be included in your medical situation.
What are the possible risks of cheek augmentation?
Cheek augmentation is a safe procedure, however, it may carry some risks like any other medical procedure. These risks may include the following items:
• Adverse reaction to anesthetics that may increase by tobacco and antidepressant
• Bleeding, bruising, swelling and infection at the incision site
• Dislocation of implant and asymmetry
• Skin eruptions similar to acne
• Hematoma and fluid accumulation
• Altered sensation
• Blindness (related to fat transfer)
• Scar tissue formation due to skin tissue damage
• Necrosis because of blood supply disruption
• Not enough or excessive amount Injection of fillers or fat or insertion of an implant with unappropriated size leading to unsatisfying results.
What to expect from a cheek augmentation procedure?
Cheek augmentation can be accomplished through surgical and non-surgical approaches. Surgical options include implant insertion and fat grafting. Filler injection is the non-surgical option. These methods can be done under local anesthesia and sedation.
For implant insertion, an incision is made inside your mouth on your upper lip or your lower eyelid. Then a packet is created and the implant is inserted through a tunnel in the packet over the cheekbone. The sutures in your mouth will dissolve after 10 days. During this time, rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide after every meal. The recovery takes around 2 weeks. However, the residual swelling gradually goes away in one to two months.
In fat grafting, first, the natural filler is retrieved through liposuction from the stomach or other parts of the body. Then, it is cleaned, purified (via centrifuge) and sterilized to get ready for the injection with micro-syringes. The advantage of fat grafting compared to filler injection is the omitting of possible immune reactions to unnatural substances. This method gives out the most natural-looking and subtle results.
Filler injection is a type of non-surgical method for cheek augmentation. The best and most common approach is dermal filler is the hyaluronic acid gel. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that is found in the body. Injecting this gel under the skin will enhance the plumpness of the cheeks and reduce the wrinkles. The results can last for up to 24 months. The injections will take 45 to 60 to complete. Some gels have a small amount of anesthetic incorporated in them. However, the procedure is generally painless. There is no recovery time in filler injections and you can go back to your daily activity immediately. But, refrain from sunlight, excessive workout and alcohol during the first 24 hours.
Cheek Augmentation FAQs
1. Why does aging cause volume loss in cheeks?
During aging, you lose a significant amount of subcutaneous fat in the face. Losing fat along with extracellular matrix components such as HYALURONIC ACID, elastin, and collagen leads to a tired-looking appearance and hollow cheekbones.
2. What are fillers made of?
Hyaluronic acid is the base substance of fillers. This substance is competent in the extracellular matrix in the body. As mentioned before, as you age the amounts of hyaluronic acid declines in your tissues. Injecting hyaluronic acid to the cheeks restores the youthful appearance.
3. What are the implants made of?
Most of the implants are made of silicone. However, some companies are manufacturing newer types of implants made of ePTFT (porous materials to be integrated with surrounding tissue), hydroxyapatite (bioactive materials to interact and bond to tissues), rigid polyurethane which can be fixed to the cheekbone by screws.
4. What type of augmentation is right for me?
Implants give you permanent and dramatic results. Fillers are temporary and subtle. Fat transfer results can last for a long time and they are more natural-looking. The suitable type for you. Depending on your preferences and conditions. Your doctor will offer you the best choice based on your consultation session.
5. Where is the fat harvested from?
Commonly the fat is harvested from the abdomen. To fill the cheeks, several teaspoons of fat are enough; therefore, the liposuction for harvesting this amount of fat does not change the appearance of the abdomen.
+ Read More - Read Less