A buttock lift is a surgical approach to improve the appearance of the buttocks and also contour them. Buttock lift by itself doesn’t increase the size and volume of the buttocks. However, when combined with fat transfer or implants, the shape and size of the buttocks can be enhanced as well.
Buttock lift with fat transfer is known as Brazilian butt lift or gluteoplasty in medical terms. In this procedure, the excess fat is harvested from another part of the body like the abdomen and transferred to the site that you want to have more fullness.
If you just need more fullness and volume in your buttocks and there is no need to pull up the skin, you may have a Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer.
After the surgery, you should not sit on your butt for at least two weeks and sleep on your stomach or side. You may need two procedures to achieve the desired outcomes with transferring extra fat stores. You can see the outcome of the surgery after up to six months when the swelling is removed completely. The effects of a Brazilian butt lift may remain for several years. However, for some people, it may last for several months.
Brazilian butt lift gives you a more natural look compared to implant butt lift and can be done on desired sites to give your buttocks a rounder appearance.
- It is notable that Individual leaflets based on the patient/client plan will be offered to you including instructions for before and after the procedure and also upcoming follow-up. During your stay in Iran, you will be fully supported by Exon's English and Arabic translation team, who will be happy to assist you with any concerns or queries that arise.
Brazilian buttock lift poses several risks and complications including:
• Seroma (fluid) accumulation under the skin: Following the surgery, the drainage tubes are placed to drain the additional fluid. Also, it is possible to remove the fluid using a syringe and needle to some extent after the surgery.
• Improper wound healing: Infection at surgery sites may hamper the wound healing process. Antibiotics prevent infection so the wound can heal properly.
• Scar tissue formation: The incisions are placed in locations that can’t be seen easily. However, a little scarring is inevitable and the scars are permanent.
• Altered sensations of the skin: If your surgery includes the lifting of the skin and removing the extra skin, the superficial sensory nerves may be damaged during the process. The numbness will gradually get better in one year after surgery.
• Need for a second surgery: Your body may break and absorb the grafted fat. So, in this condition, you may need another surgery to inject extra fat stores.
Note: The content of this package is designed and prepared by the Medical team of Exon Health Paradise Co.It is noteworthy that this package is informative and cannot substitute the prescription or recommended medical advice of your specialist.