Breast reduction surgery or in medical terms reduction mammoplasty is a surgical procedure to reduce the size of the breasts to an appropriate size، matched to your body figure. Large breasts may cause neck pain and backache and restrict daily physical activities. Furthermore, disproportionate breasts may cause emotional distress and lower women’s self-confidence. In this surgery, the surgeon removes excess fat, skin and glandular tissues to sculpture a perfect breast.
You need to take one to two weeks off work for breast reduction surgery. Refrain from physical activities for one month after surgery. Your surgeon will prescribe painkillers to manage the post-operative pain and discomfort. After the surgery, the backache and pain in the neck and shoulder will be relieved. The results are noticeable immediately. However. The final aesthetic outcome will be apparent after the swelling subsides completely. The scars will fade gradually. The results are permanent if you don’t gain weight.
- It is notable that Individual leaflets based on the patient/client plan will be offered to you including instructions for before and after the procedure and also upcoming follow-up. During your stay in Iran, you will be fully supported by Exon's English and Arabic translation team, who will be happy to assist you with any concerns or queries that arise.
Like any other surgery, breast reduction surgery carries some risks including:
• Bruising and swelling that will disappear gradually
• Scarring that fades over time. Lifting heavy objects before healing makes scarring worse.
• Losing sensations in the nipple area
• The asymmetry between the breasts in size and shape that requires a revision surgery
Note: The content of this package is designed and prepared by the Medical team of Exon Health Paradise Co. It is noteworthy that this package is informative and cannot substitute the prescription or recommended medical advice of your specialist.