Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Iran
Full Tummy Tuck package in Iran with price and details.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Iran :
Cost: From $2935
- Duration : 4 Days
• To correct the bloated appearance of the abdomen resulted from separated (ventral hernias) or weakened (attenuated) abdominal muscles
• To remove excess fat and stretched skin from the pubic area to above the belly button
• To improve self-body image
TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY) IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure to enhance the appearance of the abdomen. The enhancement is achieved through removing excess skin and fat, tightening of connective tissues and muscles and repositioning the remaining skin to give a toned look to the abdomen. The patient may need additional procedures to address loose skin in other areas such as thighs.
The causes of abdominoplasty
There are various causes that may lead to poor skin elasticity and weakened abdominal connective tissue. These may include:
• Drastic weight changes
• Surgeries on abdomen such as C-section
• Body type
If you have operated liposuction to remove excess fat from under the skin, you may decide to have a tummy tuck at the same time to remove the excess skin as well.
You are not a good candidate for this surgery if:
• You are planning to lose a lot of weight without trying diets and exercise because a tummy tuck is not a method for weight loss
• You are considering pregnancy in the future because your tightened vertical muscles may get separated during pregnancy
• You have a chronic condition for example diabetes or cardiac disease
• Your BMI is greater than 30
• You are tobacco products user
• Have significant scar tissue from previous abdominal surgeries
Preparations for Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
During your session prior to surgery, your surgeon will consider the following items:
• Your medical history: the surgeon will ask you about your previous and current medical conditions, surgeries and the medicines you’re taking or have taken recently. Make sure to inform your doctor about your allergies
• Your physical health: your doctor will perform a physical exam to determine your treatment and surgery plan. Your surgeon may take pictures of your abdomen to compare to your pictures after surgery.
• Explaining the procedure: your doctor will discuss the benefits and risks of the surgery. You will be informed of what you can expect and hope to achieve.
It is recommended to refrain from using tobacco products (smoking), taking blood thinners such as aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs, and trying weight loss diets from two weeks before surgery.
You will be advised to take anticoagulants shortly before surgery to prevent blood clots formation.
Arrange for someone to take you home after surgery and stay with you the first night. It is suggested to prepare recovery items at your home before admission including:
• Ice packs
• Loose and comfortable clothes
• Bathroom chair
• Ointments and medications
Risks of Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Any surgery carries some potential risks. some of abdominoplasty specific risks are as follows:
• Seroma: in this condition, fluid accumulates under the skin. After the surgery, several drainage tubes will be placed at the surgery site to reduce the volume of seroma. Besides, your surgeon may drain the excess fluid using a syringe and needle.
• Improper wound healing: to ensure a proper wound healing process, antibiotics will be given to you during and after surgery. Improper healing leads to separation of incision edges and low strength tissue regeneration.
• Scar tissue formation: the severity of scar tissue formation varies between patients and it will fade gradually to a certain level. However, the tummy tuck scar is permanent and is placed along the bikini line so it can be easily hidden.
• Tissue morbidity: during the surgery, fatty tissues may be damaged or die under the stress. Quitting smoking decreases this risk. If the damage is limited to a small area it may heal on its own. Otherwise, another surgery is needed to address this issue.
• Altered sensations: during the surgery, the position of tissues will be changed and they may put pressure on nerves. This pressure may lead to numbness and sensation loss in the abdomen and rarely the upper thigh. After several months, your sensations will be back to normal.
What to expect from a tummy tuck?
Abdominoplasty is done under general anesthesia in a hospital or outpatient facility. During the procedure, the surgeon removes excess skin and fat between your bellybutton and pubic area. The incisions will be made in horizontal oval or elliptical shapes. Then, the fascia (the layer over the muscles) is pulled and tightened using permanent sutures. If you’re having mini-abdominoplasty your belly button won't be removed since the excess skin is under your navel.
Then your belly button will be sutured to its normal position. Finally, the incision will be stitched together. The whole procedure can take 1 to 4 hours.
For several days after the surgery, small drainage tubes will be placed at your incision site to drain the seroma and blood. You will be advised to wear an abdominal binder for several weeks to prevent fluid accumulation and support your abdomen until it heals.
You may feel pain, swelling, bruising, numbness and tiredness during your recovery which is manageable by taking medicine. You should avoid activities that put a strain on incision sites for six weeks after the surgery and move around carefully. For proper recovery, it is best to take around one month off your work. Tummy tuck results last for a long time in case you keep your weight stable.
TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY) FAQS
1. What is the difference between abdominoplasty and panniculectomy?
Pannus is the excess skin in the lower abdomen known as “apron”. Panniculectomy is not a cosmetic surgery. In this procedure, the excess skin and fat are removed to prevent skin rashes, back pain, and even ulcers. This operation doesn’t include tightening of muscles.
2. How is the tummy tuck different from liposuction?
Tummy tuck is a more invasive operation that targets skin, fat and especially muscles. However, the aim of liposuction is the removal of exercise and diet-resistant fat pockets.
3. How many incisions will be made for my surgery?
In abdominoplasty, an incision will be made from the hipbone-to-hipbone. Sometimes to create a more defined and narrower waistline, the surgeon makes a vertical incision to fix upper abdomen laxity. This method is called the fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty.
4. What kind of abdominoplasty do I need?
If you only have flabby skin under your navel, mini or partial abdominoplasty is suitable for you. If you want to flatten all your abdominal area including under and above your belly button, full abdominoplasty is performed for you. The recovery time is longer in this case.
5. Is tummy tuck painful?
In the first few days after the surgery, the pain intensity is higher but manageable with medications. The swelling subsides gradually until the end of the third month after surgery.
6. Can I take a bath after surgery?
You should not take a bath for at least two weeks after surgery. Your doctor will let you know when it is safe for baths. However, you may shower after one to days after surgery. Make sure to dry the incisions to prevent infections.
7. Can I start walking right away?
The day after your surgery, the staff will help you walk to prevent blood clotting. You should increase the walking times each day. After six weeks, you are allowed to exercise if your doctor tells you.
8. Will I lose size?
In most women, the clothing size drops 2 to 3 sizes. In addition, the belly gains a trimmer appearance. This new look, boost your body image and motivates you to lose even more weight and size.
9. Will I lose more fat after a tummy tuck?
Studies have reported sustained weight loss after liposuction and tummy tuck which can help to maintain your weight after surgery even though its main purpose is not weight loss.
10. How much weight will I lose after a tummy tuck?
Studies show that tummy tuck may decrease your weight of around five pounds. They also demonstrate that tummy tuck will decrease your weight by around five pounds.
+ Read More - Read Less