Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer in Iran
It’s not only a dream…Together we can beat it!
Oncology in Iran
Cancer patients hope to have great potential in medical oncology treatment including radiation and cancer surgery in Iran. Statistics reveal that the quality of treatment of cancer patients in Iran has a good score in comparison with developed countries. Accordingly, cancer is considered a chronic disease, not a fatal one.
Exon in contract with professionals in Oncology treatment in different fields focusing on multidisciplinary treatments provides care and treatment planning ensuring the highest benefit to our patients. Iran's world-class and modern hospitals equipped with modern and state-of-the-art technologies. Moreover, the highly educated and certified medical team including specialists and surgeons, radiotherapists use the latest and cutting-edge methods to improve the survival of patients besides they enhance the quality of life of the patients.
Doctors and other professionals that may involve in cancer treatment are as follows:
• Surgical oncologist
• Gynecologic oncologist
• Pediatric hematologist-oncologist
• Radiation oncologist
• Clinical nurses
• Pharmacist specializing in cancer and chemotherapy
• Medical physicist
• Radiology technologist
• Rehabilitation Team
Medical Equipment using in oncology treatment may include:
• Diagnostics and nuclear medicine
Screening for cancer consists of:
• Low-dose CT-scan
• Endoscopy and colonoscopy
• Pap smear
• PET scan
• Blood tests for tumor markers and examining biopsies in a laboratory according to international standards
• Special care after colostomy procedure
• Special care after implanting port-a-cath (venous access device)
• Removing pain and palliative care in terminal stages of cancer
• Support from psychologists and cancer groups
• Dietitian’s consultation for having a nutritious diet)
+ Read More - Read Less
Packages will be announced soon!